Re: my controller won't work for fallen order even tho it workes fine for any ot

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

my controller won't work for fallen order even tho it workes fine for any other

★★★ Newbie

my controller won't work for fallen order even tho it workes fine for any other game, i even replaced it for a brand now one but still, nothing

Message 1 of 3 (618 Views)

Re: my controller won't work for fallen order even tho it workes fine for any ot

Community Manager
Hi @Swootchez,

Which console would you be playing from?

- EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 3 (401 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @Swootchez,

It's been a while since we've heard from you. I'll close out this thread here but feel free to open a new one and add some more details when you're back if you're still experiencing this issue.

Thanks,

EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 3 of 3 (366 Views)