by fqngod

Original Post

Re: my account is banned

★★★ Newbie

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM IDK WHY Frown

Message 11 of 17 (284 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@EzyHawk Yes, there is high demand, they are banning more, even Hideout said that in this split there was a lot of boosting, isn't that weird?
Apex launches on steam, then people start saying the same thing and not only saying, showing screenshots about their accounts playing on Chinese servers, the steam split had high level 'boosters', EA cant handle the amount of reports.
Let s be honest how stupid EA think the people are to cheat when they spent more than 40 dollars, people including me, were stupid, for not enable the 2 factor, but that shouldn't be a problem if EA notifies other devices connecting to your account, like the other websites and if they don't want implement that kind of security then force all the accounts to use the 2 factor, there will be less people saying they are banned, less cheaters in the server and everyone will be happy, but yea, they don't care about the customers
Message 12 of 17 (276 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Yo WTF is this why I'm banned? I can say I am 100% certain that I never use any sort of cheat in this game EVER and somehow I'm banned when I tried to play via Steam today. Origin database leaked our info or something? I am also certain that my PC doesn't have any malware/virus, I mean why the heck would anyone hack into our accounts and hack with our accounts just to get us banned? Are they trying to advertise their cheat program or something? Dude this is getting ridiculous. Now I kind of understand those people who said "I'm banned for no reason", well apparently I'm one of those people now. At least I know the reason has NOTHING to do with me actually cheat in game

Message 13 of 17 (258 Views)

Champion
@systemchanged i can understand you, but there is not really any company that "protect" your account in that way nor forces 2fa.
This is duo T&C. and in EA T&C it clearly says
1.EA Account:
You are responsible for the activity on your EA Account. Your EA Account may be suspended or terminated if someone else uses it to engage in activity that violates this Agreement.

^ With this said they don't really need to force anything or add anything to the security duo they put all responsibility on you as a person to secure your own account.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 14 of 17 (249 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@d9b5e51c1fc01f280c62beb397ea7d88Contact the support, we wont be able to help you here on Answers.
Please read more here:
https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

and contact the support here:
https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us

However, keep in mind that you do not need to use a software to cheat, but cheating also includes exploiting the game (access areas you aint ment to reach, find a glitch etc) and use it to gain advantage in the game.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 15 of 17 (247 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Yeah thanks for the response. I don't resort to cheating nor endorse it ever nor misuse bugs or glitches in game that I can say 100%. I am well aware of misuse if bugs and glitches could lead to account suspension

Message 16 of 17 (243 Views)

★★★ Novice

@d9b5e51c1fc01f280c62beb397ea7d88 I already forwarded my concern to the banned-and-suspended-accounts-support and their investigation was "I WAS CHEATING" and clearly I wasn't. The 2nd comment proves that.

Then, I forwarded my concern to hacked-account-support and they are still investigating my concern. 

Message 17 of 17 (216 Views)