Re: my account is banned

by HugoHobickaStopa

Original Post

my account is banned

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I got banned sometime before 4 pm PHT, and I didn't know why I'm banned. I never use cheats and hacks. I bought the battle pass and played since season 1. Can someone help me unban my account? There are players that are clearly using cheats and they don't get banned, while I play to enhance my skill got banned. I'm disappointed.

And I just found out that my account is playing 2 days ago and won in some Chinese game, and I'm not even Chinese.

Message 1 of 17 (689 Views)

owww pathetic  ...I rememberLarge smile you used aimbot on EU server with a high ping

shame on you

Message 2 of 17 (663 Views)

★★★ Novice

how am I on EU server? when I have high ping there. PH and EU are 2 worlds apart.

Message 3 of 17 (618 Views)

★★★ Novice

good thing you mentioned it. I was hacked and it just proves that my screenshot that someone is using my account without my permission. See screenshot admins. 

Message 4 of 17 (614 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@fqngod  Only ToS(Terms of Service) can appeal a ban, they don't read the forums and the Community Managers cant do nothing regarding ToS, it sucks that they have such a limited service.

No facebook, twitter or even call help will check your case. I have a month since I created my case, no response, I called my EA advisor and told me that I only have 15 days in the queue, she cant see how many tickets are there or give any estimated time.

They don't care if they affected someone legit that bought their stuff, played the game and supported their content. Others companies will take care of their customers, they ask for double verification, notify suspicious activity or respond you in less than one week, I contacted steam support they took ONLY 1 DAY, I asked amazon for a refund they gave me a response in 1 day.

It s such a shame that Apex legends is part of EA. You cant even complain about their service because there is no one that cares.

Message 5 of 17 (584 Views)

★★★ Novice

@systemchanged @Should I forward this to steam instead? Can they even help? I made 2 tickets from banned/suspension and hacking since the guy from above is accusing me of cheating in an EU server with a high ping. The team from banned and suspension already made a statement that my account was cheating. They did not send any details. 

Message 6 of 17 (566 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@fqngod  Steam will tell you that apex legends has his own support and send you back to the help.ea.com, I tried that, sorry but I think you are pretty done, it s weird that you got a response that soon, I have been in the queue for 15 days

Message 7 of 17 (564 Views)

★★★ Novice

@systemchanged sorry to hear that. I still have my hopes up because I tried reaching out to the hacking team, and waited for the live chat. The support was kind enough to re-open my case as my account was used, still waiting for an email for the final decision.

Message 8 of 17 (555 Views)

Champion
@fqngod There might be high demand on the support so there is nothing to do more then just wait for the support to answer on your ticked.

You can read more here:
https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/secure-hacked-ea-account/

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 9 of 17 (542 Views)

★★★ Novice

@EzyHawk thanks for the help, I already forwarded this to the secure-hacked account support. And after I found out I was banned, I immediately turn-on my 2fa, it was too late, and I'm still hoping that the supports will investigate thoroughly on this prob. 

Message 10 of 17 (538 Views)