my FPS has been dead for a very long time, I need help

by NoBrainMyWay

Original Post

my FPS has been dead for a very long time, I need help

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Good day. the game works very strange. Previously, when I flew there was FPS ~ 90, on the ground 150+. Now in flight 50 fps, on the ground 80-189 (I have the maximum blocked). At first I thought that the problem was updating windows, reinstalled it but it did not help. my pc i7-9700k, gtx 1060/3gb, memory 16gb/3000, timing 15-17-17, MB asrock z390 extreme4. Graphics quality very low, resolution 4:3 1280x960. Windows ver1803.I tried to install windows 10 ver1909, I did a stress test aida64, I did a video card test, tried to install older drivers for the video card, tried to reinstall anti cheat. My peripherals are working well, no problems in other games. I also tried updating windows to 1903, I tried to remove Command-line, apex normal priority for my CPU, i tried to clear origin cache, I also tried a clean boot as recommend on the EA website, I tried to change the priority for anti-cheat, I turned off the Intel turbo boost, switched the RAM into stock, tried a hot connection for hard drive, tried clean install GPU driver using DDU, restored the game, even tried the old versions of the chipset driver, disable and enable the firewall, antivirus. I still have no problems in other games, be it games with large locations or corridor shooters. Nothing helps, I think I tried everything I could find on this forum. I can’t play normally for about a month now, I’m just in tilt because of this. Thanks.

Message 1 of 15 (620 Views)

Re: my FPS has been dead for a very long time, I need help

★ Guide

my dxdiag

Message 2 of 15 (569 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

apex pls  ConfusedBroken heart

Message 3 of 15 (527 Views)

[ Edited ]

@NoBrainMyWayHello there.

I saw your post earlier but haven't wrote anything because I wasn't sure about the solution. Since nobody wrote anything over two days, let's try:

- You say your fps is decreased significantly, might you accidentally changed any video setting? Go to your settings and try the following:
1. Turn off adaptive supersampling.
2. Turn on adaptive resolution.
3 (If adaptive resolution is already on) Change the adaptive resolution slider to different limits.

- I want to see the stats of your PC while you are gaming. Install MSI Afterburner(or an equivalent in-game monitoring program) and take screenshot of your in-game session stats. We need to understand if any of your hardware is overloading, in Afterburner settings turn on the following:
- CPU usage, temperature, clock speed.
- GPU usage, temperature, clock speed, VRAM
- RAM

That is all for now, good luck!

Message 4 of 15 (518 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@NervousAndPotato Hello,
Thank you, I will. There is a problem that when I do a print screen, it saves a black screen, I already checked the load of this program, the processor is 60+ degrees, it is loaded at ~ 50%. I will try to take a screenshot, thanks for trying to help

Message 5 of 15 (507 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@NoBrainMyWay 150FPS???????????? and dead....??? i fighting for 100FPS hhhhhhhh
Message 6 of 15 (501 Views)

★ Guide
@Caustiiic was before on my settings, 4: 3, the shadows are off, everything is low
Message 7 of 15 (494 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@NervousAndPotato because of the black screen, I just took a photo, sry, thanks you. adaptive resolution is completely disabled. If I set it to 100, then the FPS will increase to 65 instead of 55-60

Message 8 of 15 (483 Views)

@NoBrainMyWay Everything seems normal, only GPU is at the edge. When did your FPS issue start? Did it come with the new map aka Season 3?

@Caustiiic And I'm sitting here with 35-60 fps :D
Message 9 of 15 (459 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@NervousAndPotato problem started after updating the origin for the Jedi, which was after update 3.1.  Behavior is very strange, because the difference in FPS between 1280x960 and full HD is very small, and turning shadows on and off in 1920x1080 does not matter. When a new patch came out on december 3rd, the FPS grew by about 15-20, the next day there was a patch with a performance fix and he returned to these indicators again. My head just explodes because of this

Message 10 of 15 (453 Views)