Re: multilogin in swgoh acount?? (stolen account)

by Brukovfshki2

Original Post

Accepted Solution

multilogin in swgoh acount?? (stolen account) - NOT SOLVED

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Days ago (February, 21, I was looking that somebody stole my SWGOH account (he changes my nickname, waste my crystals, materials, coins, etc.)

Few months ago I did a transfer account (from my old gmail to my new gmail using facebook connect), and curiously, with both gmail accounts i can login with the same swgoh account.

So, if somebody stole your swgoh account and he linkedi it to his gmal account, your swgoh accounts will be compromised.

Actually, my unique swgoh account are linked with 3 different gmail accounts (mi old account, my new account and the thief account).

Since 21 Ferary I contact with EA support (telephone and email) and all resume is: What materials you lose? what is your player ID? contact with google beccause is a google issue.

Now I a received a google email where they ask me that contact again with EA because you can resolve this security issue.

So actually I a in a infinite loop and no EA and no google knows give any solution to a stolen account.

I wrote here to look if you have any suggestions or something to know how proceed.

Note: I restored the passwords of my emails, remove my fb account and I hve double verification login in the gmails.

Thank you very much!

Regards.

__

EDITED:

Since 2 weeks with normal state (no movements for 3th persons), today I enter in swgoh account and I am looking that my nickname again was changed, my crystals spent and without guild, so the hief still have access to my account.

If y swgoh account  was unlinked to all accounts except my correct account, and again the thief are linked here, I suppose that exist other methods to link it).

Note: My phone was formated, my gmail account have a changed password and 2º verification step, so I think that still possible connect 1 swgoh account in more gmail accounts
(relation 1 swgoh - N gmail accounts).

Regards.

Message 1 of 15 (2,413 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)
Message 7 of 15 (2,205 Views)

All Replies

Can you provide your 9 digit ally code so support can investigate?

★★★★★ Novice

Hi GladOS,

Thank you very much.

This is my ally code: 955-169-663

Regards.

Message 3 of 15 (2,348 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is very concerning, I hope it can be sorted out. I’ve put a lot of money in my account and I hope this never happens to me.

is this possible?

Message 4 of 15 (2,329 Views)

@CG_MindTricks can you take a look at this account?

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@GladOS-013 wrote:
@CG_MindTrickscan you take a look at this account?

Hi again,

Now I am entering in my account and I am looking that he thief enter in a new guild (I am moving my account out of any guild while the account still stolen) and he change my avatar. I attach a screenshot

Exist any way to confirm that this account its mine (created by me)?

I can attach all proofs that i have in the moment that the thief begin to use my account.

Please write me in inbox if you need more private info, i am desperate.

Note: I paste two different issues number that I opened to EA support (in spanish): 56554615 and 56548049

Thank you very much for your help.

Regards.

Message 6 of 15 (2,273 Views)

Community Manager (retired)
@Brukovfshki2 Sent you a PM.
Message 7 of 15 (2,206 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@CG_MindTricks wrote:
@Brukovfshki2Sent you a PM.

Hi,

I replied you in pm with the corresponding screenshots and a video

Thank you very much.

Regards.

Message 8 of 15 (2,150 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Thank you very much for your very good and real support.

The issue was solved!

Regards.

Message 9 of 15 (1,961 Views)

Re: multilogin in swgoh acount?? (stolen account) - SOLVED

★★ Novice

@Brukovfshki2 wrote:

Days ago (February, 21, I was looking that somebody stole my SWGOH account (he changes my nickname, waste my crystals, materials, coins, etc.)

Few months ago I did a transfer account (from my old gmail to my new gmail using facebook connect), and curiously, with both gmail accounts i can login with the same swgoh account.

So, if somebody stole your swgoh account and he linkedi it to his gmal account, your swgoh accounts will be compromised.

Actually, my unique swgoh account are linked with 3 different gmail accounts (mi old account, my new account and the thief account).

Since 21 Ferary I contact with EA support (telephone and email) and all resume is: What materials you lose? what is your player ID? contact with google beccause is a google issue.

Now I a received a google email where they ask me that contact again with EA because you can resolve this security issue.

So actually I a in a infinite loop and no EA and no google knows give any solution to a stolen account.

I wrote here to look if you have any suggestions or something to know how proceed.

Note: I restored the passwords of my emails, remove my fb account and I hve double verification login in the gmails.

Thank you very much!

Regards.

I am experiencing the same issue within the last 12 hours.  Hoping to get resolution from EA Support.  I observed the same behaviour, departed guild, spent currencies and changed name.

I have changed password and enabled 2 step verification to the gmail account, changed facebook password and changed game center password.

Very concerning as I like others have palyed a very long time and do not want to lose my account.  I really appreciate you posting your experience.

Message 10 of 15 (1,871 Views)