Re: mouse stuck on screen

by EA_Ataashi

Original Post

Accepted Solution

mouse stuck on screen

★★★ Newbie

Hey, So my mouse is still on my screen when I start multiplayer or arcade and that makes it so I can't aim without going to ESC to reset my mouse position and makes it unplayable.

Message 1 of 18 (88,257 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @ElfWanger 

Could you make sure that that Discord's in-game overlay is turned off if you're using the app?

I would also recommend to repair the game in Origin.

/Ataashi

View in thread

Message 2 of 18 (88,213 Views)

All Replies

Hey @ElfWanger 

Could you make sure that that Discord's in-game overlay is turned off if you're using the app?

I would also recommend to repair the game in Origin.

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 18 (88,214 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you, I will try these fixes and if it doesn't work I will contact you again. Thanks!

Message 3 of 18 (88,199 Views)

★★★ Newbie

As I said Thank you so much. yes this worked and I am thankful and grateful of it Thanks!

Message 4 of 18 (88,195 Views)

Happy to know that it helped @ElfWanger Standard smile

Again, lots of kudos to DYSPROssium for creating this post!

/Ataashi

Message 5 of 18 (88,193 Views)

Mouse freeze in multiplayer

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Mouse and keyboard control randomly freeze while playing multiplayer, cant look and can't move for 2-3 seconds and then it fixes, this happens every 4-5 minutes. There is no fps drop or game crash but just the controls. I assume it because of the slow internet speed because I am not having this problem on a single player. The game is unplayable at this point. Can anyone help please?

Check this link for the gameplay footage, it doesn't explain much but it will help you visualize 

https://youtu.be/mvtlBzwbbpQ

Message 6 of 18 (88,208 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Ataashi do you happen to know of a way i can fix the issue of the mouse being in the middle of the screen when i load up the game, and it moves slightly then snaps back to the middle, i cant find a fix for it anywhere, i made sure it was the only thing i had open, but didnt fix the issue, i tried re-installing the game, restarting the PC, repairing the game, and about 10 other things i could think of at the time, i even tried turning off my firewall to see if that would fix it, but it didnt help.
Message 7 of 18 (83,480 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

if you use razer synapse i found this to be a problem in halo mcc so if you disable razer synapse it should work find

Message 8 of 18 (82,807 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It's discords overlay or any other overlay applications you have running 

Message 9 of 18 (77,749 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@ElfWanger u know how i fix this???
Message 10 of 18 (71,469 Views)