Re: mouse scroll stops working after i enter a match

by EA_Atic

Original Post

Accepted Solution

mouse scroll stops working after i enter a match

★★★ Apprentice

hello!

back in november i had this same issue were my mouse scroll up and down stops working when in a match,after an update the problem vanished, but now its back again... the scroll works fine in firing range, lobby, and its all okay on my desktop and other games i play. as soon as i hop into a match it stops, i cant even bind it, its like the game its not recognizing its imput

Also i tried verifiying the files and reinstaling the game, after that i updated my mouse software but no luck, it seem the problem is within the game

almost forgot to put it, but my mouse is a red dragon m711

Message 1 of 4 (488 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Atic i just got a logitech mouse, and i seem that the problems is with the old red dragon mouse, i dont know why but the mouse scroll stops just on apex, i gave it a tried on my dad pc and it stops working when i get into a match of apex, everything else works fine

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (423 Views)

All Replies

EA DICE Team
@CriadeFenris did you try to reinstall the drivers for mouse?

Do you have other mice that you can test with?

/Atic
Message 2 of 4 (453 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Atic i just got a logitech mouse, and i seem that the problems is with the old red dragon mouse, i dont know why but the mouse scroll stops just on apex, i gave it a tried on my dad pc and it stops working when i get into a match of apex, everything else works fine

Message 3 of 4 (424 Views)

EA DICE Team
Glad to hear you found the issue! annoying it was the mouse, could be unsupported p2p system with that mouse. @CriadeFenris

/Atic
Message 4 of 4 (257 Views)