mouse pointer issues.

by Muppethead

Original Post

Accepted Solution

mouse pointer issues.

★ Novice

On my computer, the mouse from the the Old Republic disappears and the one from Windows is occasionally overlayed. I had this before and fixed it but can no longer search the old SWTOR forums for my question.

There was some setting off. I just can't remember what one. I have Windows 10 and this started again after the last update.

Message 1 of 4 (5,483 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: mouse pointer issues.

Muppethead wrote:

There was some setting off. I just can't remember what one. I have Windows 10 and this started again after the last update.

I think if you right mouse click on the taskbar and select properties it may be the peek setting.

Have seen this mentioned in regards to windows10  mouse appearing, cant remember if it was to be on or off though

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (6,158 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

mouse-properties-turn off pointer trails the other i remember was to hide cursor while typing  sorry those are the only two i recall

Message 2 of 4 (5,465 Views)

Champion (Retired)

There was also an issue where changing to Windowed Mode and back to Fullscreen corrected the mouse not being visible (*Alt + Enter).

Message 3 of 4 (5,453 Views)

Muppethead wrote:

I think if you right mouse click on the taskbar and select properties it may be the peek setting.

Have seen this mentioned in regards to windows10  mouse appearing, cant remember if it was to be on or off though

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 4 of 4 (6,159 Views)