Re: missing character

by duddyx6

Original Post

Accepted Solution

missing character

★★★ Newbie
I have been off for a few weeks, when i recently logged back in i noticed my lvl 43 sith is missing. I called tech support the notified me that my charater is still in the server i hust for some reason have no access to him. He doesnt even show in my list. Any help in retreaving him would be helpful.
Message 1 of 4 (466 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero
@jacobchap85

You can try running a repair:

Non-Streaming launcher - Log into the launcher but don't click Play. Check for small letters "ST" in the bottom left corner. If this is NOT present, With the new launcher after login , select the username pull down on the top right and select settings, then press repair.

Streaming launcher - If the letters "ST" is present, close the launcher, right mouse click on the game shortcut, select open file location and delete the BitRaider folder. Then start the launcher.

Did you use a different login for that character or the SE as your other ones?

Also they said it's on the server is it on a different server you normally use? If you go to the server sleect screen do you have a character on another server?

If all else fails the only other option is to submit an in game ticket on another character and include the character name, server and approximate date time you last used them in order for that character to get restored but you need to be a subscriber to submit a ticket.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (468 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@jacobchap85

You can try running a repair:

Non-Streaming launcher - Log into the launcher but don't click Play. Check for small letters "ST" in the bottom left corner. If this is NOT present, With the new launcher after login , select the username pull down on the top right and select settings, then press repair.

Streaming launcher - If the letters "ST" is present, close the launcher, right mouse click on the game shortcut, select open file location and delete the BitRaider folder. Then start the launcher.

Did you use a different login for that character or the SE as your other ones?

Also they said it's on the server is it on a different server you normally use? If you go to the server sleect screen do you have a character on another server?

If all else fails the only other option is to submit an in game ticket on another character and include the character name, server and approximate date time you last used them in order for that character to get restored but you need to be a subscriber to submit a ticket.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 2 of 4 (469 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Thank you for your solution, i have tried the others so posted here because i am a preferred player and didn't know any other way of retreiving him. Again thank you.
Message 3 of 4 (448 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

Did you ever resolve this?

Message 4 of 4 (359 Views)