missing badges flicker when you hover your mouse on them

by Shinerplunderer

Original Post

missing badges flicker when you hover your mouse on them

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I have experienced this strange glitch when I hover the mouse in the account's badge section. This can only occur if the player hovers his/her mouse below an unearned badge. It flickers wildly and seems to be faster than a 2 observer clock in mine-craft. Its the fastest flickering feature/bug/exploit that I know of until I discovered it. I think its 4 times faster.

Has anyone else noticed this and made a bug report before? I would like to see such a link and ask if the developers should somehow fix this.

Message 1 of 4 (327 Views)

Re: missing badges flicker when you hover your mouse on them

EA Live QV Team

Hey @Shinerplunderer it sounds like you're playing on an emulator, is that correct? We currently do not support emulators as they are liable to issues outside of our control. 

Message 2 of 4 (298 Views)

★ Guide

Um, I'm referring to the forums, there was a bug there I discovered. It has nothing to do with the emulator I'm using. The emulator runs more smoothly than my phone and I rarely encounter connection issues unless the router resets whilst in a match.

Message 3 of 4 (270 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Aaaah my bad @Shinerplunderer, apologies. I haven't noticed this flicker on badges myself but thank you for raising! Glad your emulator runs smoothly!

Message 4 of 4 (263 Views)