missing LEGACY DIRK from VETERAN PACK

by izio28

Original Post

Re: Game crash when trying to play Road To Legacy Dirk today

★ Novice
got the same problem too! tried everything from clearing the cache to uninstalling and reinstalling the game. nothing works
Message 11 of 25 (859 Views)

Re: Game crash when trying to play Road To Legacy Dirk today

★★★★ Novice
I can't even play the game from yesterday because I have this error message : sorry, something unexpected went wrong. Please try again. I really need some help guys!
Message 12 of 25 (849 Views)

Re: Road to Legacy Dirk App Crash

★★★ Newbie

From Legacy Dirk Crash,
to me not being able to do "reveal all" or press "continue",
to me being locked in viewing a player and when pressing back it quickly goes back to viewing the player, 
and now when I log in, well... I get to, but then after a few seconds, it crashes. 

So before I get to play with a locked view player screen... and now I get to log in and the game crashes.

This only happened to my original account. I made some more accounts since I really wanted to play... the crash happened to like to most of my accounts, but luckily some were saved from the crashes. 

Sad lyf.

Message 13 of 25 (819 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have the exactly  same porblem like you with this error message : Sorry,something unexpected went wrong.Please try again.

Hope that somebody will help us fix it...

Message 14 of 25 (804 Views)

★★ Novice
Its the second day i cant play the event. U guys should do something or give us the collectibles we are missing
Message 15 of 25 (792 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
This needs to be fixed, and players should be compensated for the stamina lost due to the crashes as well as the time lost to upgrade.
Message 16 of 25 (782 Views)

Re: missing LEGACY DIRK from VETERAN PACK

★★ Novice

same problem

Message 17 of 25 (772 Views)

★★ Novice

i cant press the continue button when i open packs also!

@EA_Barry

Message 18 of 25 (771 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Barry the game still crashes whenever we play legacy Dirk event.. we quickly need a workaround or the legacy card as a bonus
Message 19 of 25 (737 Views)

Road to legacy Drik

★★★ Newbie
When i am trying to play road to legacy drik event my game crashes it’s been three days in row with this problem I deleted the game and reinstalled it again and still have the same problem
Message 20 of 25 (681 Views)