Re: madden crashes when opened with no error

by mpower285

Original Post

Accepted Solution

madden crashes when opened with no error

★★ Novice

every time i open madden 19 my game loads from 3-5 seconds and then just crashes, the time at which it crashes is inconsistent and i even managed to get to the screen where you pick what skill level you are, once. i would say its because my processor is below min specs but that doesn't seem to matter much as i had gotten past the loading screen at least once since the time of writing this. if it were truly my cpu it wouldn't have gotten that far in the first place and since then loading it has gotten varying levels of success. for example in compatibility mode i was able to reach the favorite team select screen before it froze. any help is appreciated, thanks.

Message 1 of 7 (421 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@mpower285@downbeatprince25

You guys are likely hitting a minimum spec issue, both of your CPUs are dual core with two threads where the min spec. requires dual core with four hardware threads.

@grigshow

What CPU do you have?

Thanks.

barry.png

View in thread

Message 7 of 7 (255 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice
Do you have a dual core because I have the pentium g4500 and I get the same issues expect I havent even gotten past the load screen
Message 2 of 7 (409 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

i have a dual core 3250 and i still got past

Message 3 of 7 (349 Views)

★★★★ Novice
is the game working for you now

Message 4 of 7 (334 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Having the exact same issue. I haven't even gotten the game to run at all. It shows up in task manager for 3-5 seconds and then just disappears with no message. Extremely frustrated atm.

Message 5 of 7 (322 Views)

★★ Novice

no its just gone back to crashing after 3-5 seconds again

Message 6 of 7 (284 Views)

Community Manager

@mpower285@downbeatprince25

You guys are likely hitting a minimum spec issue, both of your CPUs are dual core with two threads where the min spec. requires dual core with four hardware threads.

@grigshow

What CPU do you have?

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 7 of 7 (256 Views)