Re: Error Messages on PS4 Preventing Online Play

by wga6fkqkrf6e

Original Post

★★★★★ Newbie

Could you please share the dns settings they suggested?

Message 651 of 662 (915 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Need help same issue Xbox series x

Message 652 of 662 (828 Views)

Champion
@wga6fkqkrf6e it could help if you delete m23 from the quick resume list...
Message 653 of 662 (819 Views)

Re: madden 23 - Must be signed in to access online features

★★★ Newbie

Having the same issue with the Madden I just bought . Can’t even play online to that or NHL because for some reason my ea account is linked to an email I haven’t used in 2 years . Very frustrating 

Message 654 of 662 (793 Views)

Re: Unknown login error occurred

★ Novice

This us my gutsy madden I’ve bought since 25. Was a long time customer, all the way since Genesis. Now I bought the new game and spent hours on building a franchise, played 1 game and now am experiencing the same errors that have plagued this game game apparently August!

So how do I fix this? Says login error and that I can’t login to my EA account. 

is/has there ever been a fix to this? 

Message 655 of 662 (789 Views)

Re: Unable to connect to the EA servers on madden

★★ Novice

I have power cycled my router and Xbox numerous times as well as deleting reinstalling the game and it still will not let me play. It keeps saying that I need to be signed in to the server and Xbox live. I have played these games since I was a kid and I’ve never had this problem with the previous titles 

Message 656 of 662 (668 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@FinesseUF Figured it out. I had two accounts. One with gmail and one with yahoo. I was signing into the wrong one I guess. Tried my yahoo and it worked.
Their system is dumb tho. I do QA. They need to have a different error message saying signed into wrong account or this account doesn’t exist.
Message 657 of 662 (567 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You can still control all 32 teams in franchise mode. Before buying madden 23, the last Madden I bought was '18, and you could do it then too, and I'm doing so now with '23. And I play OFFLINE as well. It's a bit of a timely process to do. I'm on PS5. At the main menu IN franchise mode(not the main menu of the game), where you have the list of Manage Team, Manage Roster, Play next game, etc. Press the big center button(above the PS button), this initially takes you to the song list. In the upper left-hand corner you'll see "EA MUSIC" is highlighted. Next to that you'll see "CHARACTERS." Press R1 to highlight that. Select that. It should bring you to the team-select menu(like when you first picked your primary team when you first started your franchise). Select a team and decide whether to control that team as a coach or owner. You have to repeat this for each and every team. There's no quick option of "press this button for all teams" like in other sports game, that's why it takes some time. But it can be done. Hope this helps.

Message 658 of 662 (520 Views)

Re: madden 23 can’t connect to servers

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Aljo Can you help me I’m having the same issue with madden 23 logging in
Message 659 of 662 (502 Views)

Re: cannot log in to ea account on ps4 or 5 for madden 23

★★★ Newbie
@Kingslayer_6988 Did you ever find out why it was happening
Message 660 of 662 (499 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help