madden 20 will not let me download community rosters for xbox one

by jdn146

Original Post

Re: Cannot Download Community Files

★★★ Newbie

STILL DOING THIS DUMB STUFF MAN PLEASE FIX THIS!!!!!!!

Message 431 of 443 (1,601 Views)

Re: Cannot download off Madden Share

★★★ Newbie

I am having the exact same problem. It doesn’t show on the “load delete” page after I’ve doe lol it. EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING. 

Message 432 of 443 (1,525 Views)

Getting system error in madden 20 community download files

★★★ Newbie

We are trying to download community files in Madden20 and keep receiving an error “An error has occurred while attempting to save the file to the system storage”. We have tried several files and all have the same error. We seem to have enough storage. Thanks for the help. 

Message 433 of 443 (1,516 Views)

I can’t load draft classes in Madden 20 franchise

★★ Novice

I’m trying to download draft classes from madden 20 but whenever I try downloading them I get an error message.

Message 434 of 443 (1,405 Views)

★★★ Novice

This worked for me. Bur it's August 2020 and this is still broken. Since franchise mode wasn't touched, I'm not buying 21. I'll just put up with this workaround....

Message 435 of 443 (1,268 Views)

Re: Cannot download off Madden Share

★★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry I downloaded a roster for my ps4. I went to go edit a player and he was wearing the riddell vsr4. And when I’m on a normal roster the helmet does not pop up. What do I do?
Message 436 of 443 (1,249 Views)

DownLoading community files

★★★ Newbie

help please

Message 437 of 443 (1,209 Views)

Re: madden 20 will not let me download community rosters for xbox one

★★★★ Novice

It is because of this lack of support.  I can't see myself getting Madden 21.

If EA tech support can't provide a solution to a problem dating back to March why on earth should we buy a $70.00 game.  Whyyyyyyyy?

Message 438 of 443 (1,047 Views)

★★ Novice
Which platform are you on? PC
What is your Gamertag? DOLFANMIKE
Please list the specific roster file you're trying to download? Custom Ros file that I've been editing for over 50 hours
Timestamp of when you tried to download it (Please give me date, time, and timezone) 8:30 am pst
Are you unable to download the roster file after a handful of tries? No..I keep 3 backups and all arent working.
Message 439 of 443 (933 Views)

★★ Novice

439 interactions and this still isn't fixed. Pathetic. 

Message 440 of 443 (931 Views)