Re: madden 19 no sounds

by BigTiddyHothGF

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

This is trash!!!! There is no sound on the console either. Freaking pay $80 for a game that is broke. Support has no clue and multi billion dollar EA sits on their * for 2 days without fixing. Fix it or myself and then 25 people that run a connected career will dispute the charge for product not as advertised. Will be blasting it all over social media if not fixed by Friday August 10. Hope yall get your * together. Sincerely one ripped off customer

Message 31 of 73 (2,795 Views)

★ Novice

This doesn't work. I've been waiting so long to get my hands on a madden game on PC, paid a lot of money for it and even got the HOF addition only for you guys to put a sound bug in the game that I have literally never seen anywhere else. Is asking for a game that actually works too much to ask? I can't even get a refund because my 24 hrs have passed and the bug only appeared on day 2. I feel completely robbed right now.

Message 32 of 73 (2,779 Views)

★ Novice

Iam also experiencing this issue, I can still stream to the steam link with sound tho, No sound from madden elsewise.

Message 33 of 73 (2,753 Views)

★ Novice

And still no official response to this, No "Hey we are aware and looking into it" Seriously, I was mad when NBA live wasn't available for the PC but after this, Easy pass on all future EA products in my book, Is sound DLC in this game? Do we need to open battlepacks for it?

Message 34 of 73 (2,735 Views)

★★ Novice

Add another one. Have tried the list of fixes. Still no audio in only Madden. 

Message 35 of 73 (2,710 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Just lost sound out of nowhere. I've put 37 hours into the Hall of Fame edition and it's ran pretty smooth, except for a really bad audio/visual stutter that I couldn't fix. Now, I get no sound at all. Tried everything that was suggested here in the thread besides deleting and redownloading. 

Message 36 of 73 (2,687 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have tried both fixes posted recently on here to no avail, though I thank you for your efforts in trying to assist me.

I still have to use a third party application to get the game to play sound out of a device. The audio is actively outputting to the default device no matter what it is set as, however there is no audio present. It seems the issue is not a PC only exclusive problem as there have been a multitude of new posts from people on the XboxOne with the same problem.

Any chance the team is working on a fix? Have they been able to replicate the issue?

Is it rude to question the competence of EA's QA teams on this? 

This game is rampant with bugs and simple issues. It's quite shameful for such a big company with exclusive rights to titles like this. 

Message 37 of 73 (2,615 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I agree with you, I just finished downloading it on PC and the only sound I get is a thumping sound.  EA better gets some fixes out or I want my money back.

Message 38 of 73 (2,604 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Well if it's a problem on their side they should refund us no matter the time limit.  I say that because it doesn't look like we are going to get any response in time to fall under the 24 hours.  I just downloaded mine and all I get is a thumping sound.

Message 39 of 73 (2,601 Views)

★★ Novice

I managed to fix my problem and get the sound back. I uninstalled Realtek, restarted my PC, booted up Madden 19, and the sound was back. I still have the awful audio/visual stuttering, but at least I have sound once again.

Message 40 of 73 (2,500 Views)