Re: madden 19 no sounds

by 13Hendrik37

Original Post

Community Manager

@Keylo213 Thanks for updating us with the fix that worked for you.

Darko.png
Message 11 of 73 (4,062 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@Keylo213 Is this for PC too, because I didn‘t found a trial version from Madden.

Message 12 of 73 (4,044 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I own some third party software that allows me to change where programs are outputting their audio. The audio from the game is actively outputting but it WILL NOT work on the default audio output device no matter what it is set as, I changed it from headphones to speakers to headset and nothing changed. However, if I use my third party application to force switch the output it suddenly works perfect and I have audio, again it cannot be the windows default audio output device. This issue started occurring after the most recent nVidia patch which was supposed to be tailored to this game. Definitely an EA bug that needs to be looked in to. 

I've seen similar issues for other games if they aren't installed on your main OS drive (another game port error overlooked by the devs) which can cause similar issues but I am not going to waste another 50gigs of my data cap to download this game again. 

PC Specs:
MSI X370 SLI

Ryzen 1800x

32gb DDR4 3000

EVGA GTX 1080ti SC2

Message 13 of 73 (4,034 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@13Hendrik37Yes this is for PC version. Upon downloading madden it gave me the trial version of the game which is only 10 hours long. I have origin access premier so I updated it to the hall of fame edition at which time I started having the sound issue hours later, so I uninstalled the game and reinstalled the trial version again. Hopefully there's a fix soon, because as I stated the trial version is only ten hours long and with the premier subscription I have you get the hof edition which  is the full version of the game.

Message 14 of 73 (4,018 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

It´s so sad that I need another 4 hours to download this game for the third time and there is still no working solution to solve the problem. I mean shouldn´t it be easy for a company like EA to fix this problem in a few hours. I paid close to 100 for the game and Origin Access Premier and then it doesn't have sound thats ridiculos.

Message 15 of 73 (3,975 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@BigTiddyHothGFwhich program did you use? I sadly don´t think that we will get a solution here. Frown

Message 16 of 73 (3,924 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It's called CheVolume http://www.chevolume.com/ I am an audio professional and I highly recommend this.

I have been digging into the issue on and off for some time, by any chance do you use a USB sound device? Or maybe an audio interface?

Message 17 of 73 (3,904 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Don't waste your time redownloading it, it isn't going to fix the problem no matter what the 'support' people on here say. They need to put a patch out to fix the audio bugs. 

Message 18 of 73 (3,903 Views)

★★ Novice

I lost my sound yesterday it works with my headphones but not through my default pc speakers this needs to be fixed asap as I have tried to repair the game and also unistalled then reinstalled nothing worked.

Message 19 of 73 (3,895 Views)

★★★ Novice

@T0RTUREDI'ts so weird man I played a perfect 10 hours on the trial edition with now sound problems at all, and now that I'm back on the hall of fame edition I'm stuck with the same problem. Please EA patch this issue Asap. I don't always won't to use a headset to get sound..

Message 20 of 73 (3,890 Views)