madden 19 no sounds

by 13Hendrik37

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

madden 19 no sounds

★★★★ Novice

I don´t have any sounds but my headset is perfectly working. The Madden sound is activated I checked it.

Thx for help Standard smile

Message 1 of 73 (10,182 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: madden 19 no sounds

★★★★★ Novice

I don't know if this helps anyone, but I was running into the same issue.  I have Realtek HD audio on my Z-170x Gaming 3 MB.  I replaced the windows audio driver with the older Realtek driver from the ASUS website and now I have sound from my main speakers again. 

This is an odd bug as all of my other EA games (BF1, PVZ, NFS, etc.) had sound when the Madden 19 did not.

View in thread

Message 29 of 73 (12,598 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@13Hendrik37

Which platform are you trying to play on, PC or XB1?

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 73 (10,156 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@EA_Barry

I‘m playing on the PC

Message 3 of 73 (10,146 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Also on PC here, sound was working fine. Turned on PC today after update and I no longer have any in game sounds. Origin overlay sounds work perfect and the windows settings say that madden is on 100% as well as in game settings. 

Message 4 of 73 (10,126 Views)

Community Manager

@BigTiddyHothGF@13Hendrik37

Can you please clear your Origin cache and Repair the game as follows:

Origin cache: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/clear-cache-to-fix-problems-with-your-games/

To Repair the game, right click it in Origin and then click Repair.

Do let us know if this helps, thanks.

barry.png
Message 5 of 73 (10,116 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@EA_Barry Followed the instructions in the cache clear, repaired the game, still no sound. :c

Message 6 of 73 (10,109 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@EA_Barry Still having no sounds :/

Message 7 of 73 (10,101 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Saw there was an update this morning and got hopeful, uninstalled Madden, uninstalled origin, cleared the cache again including all files related to origin in programdata and appdata, reinstalled madden19, cleared windows preferences for audio settings, set all things to default as they would be when windows is first installed, run Madden19 - still no sound. :c

Message 8 of 73 (10,079 Views)

★★ Novice
My sound was working perfect till I updated today and no headphone sound. Same as others here, I have tried all steps provided.
Message 9 of 73 (10,057 Views)

★★★ Novice
I had the same the problem, I uninstalled the game and reinstalled the trial version instead of the hof edition, and now my sound works again. Hope this helps
Message 10 of 73 (9,993 Views)