Re: madden 19 no sounds pc

by tmt1001

Original Post

Accepted Solution

madden 19 no sounds pc

★★★ Newbie

For about 2 and a half weeks now, my pc version of madden 18 has had no audio anywhere. It worked for a while then stopped working suddenly. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game, clearing the Origin cache, updating all my drivers, uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers, and installing the update available on 8/21/18. NOTHING WORKED! This is getting ridiculous, and I've seen other threads with the exact same issue with no results. Help me experts, you're my only hope.

Message 1 of 2 (607 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

I had the same problem you did and I have this app called nahimic that is for sound quality and settings. I opened the app and when it synced with my speakers the sound in madden finally worked. I would check if u have any apps on your computer that can change the sound quality. Or just get nahimic

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (579 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

I had the same problem you did and I have this app called nahimic that is for sound quality and settings. I opened the app and when it synced with my speakers the sound in madden finally worked. I would check if u have any apps on your computer that can change the sound quality. Or just get nahimic

Message 2 of 2 (580 Views)