madden 19 freezes

by arcenoah13

Original Post

madden 19 freezes

★ Novice

Madden 19  keeps freezing upon loading into the game. It freezes during the Antonio Brown clips when it says "checking online roster". it makes a buzzing sound and returns me to the xbox home screen. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game multiple times, updated the game, and deleted my local saved data and nothing has worked. Its been around two weeks. Any suggestions

Message 1 of 2 (243 Views)

Post Patch (9/10) Franchise Mode Games Freeze Always (Xbox One)

★★ Guide

Since downloading and installing the latest patch every time I attempt to play a game in my Franchise on Madden 19 for the Xbox One the game locks up.  This occurs with a loud noise, some buzzing, a sound like the audio is returning, and then buzzing/loud noise again.

My system has been hard reset and the problem persists.

I have tried a clean install of Madden and I still have the same problems.

This occurs whether the system has been on for hours or the system is just fired up.

There is something with the new patch that has caused this to occur because this problem never previously happened.  The only common thread that seems to have repeated itself is that this is occurring when the offense breaks the huddle and is walking to the line of scrimmage.

Please help, the patch seems to have destroyed my ability to enjoy this game.

Message 2 of 2 (237 Views)