Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

lost packs and XP

by Konstant-1G

Original Post

Highlighted

lost packs and XP

★★★ Newbie

ok so i got booted off last night cos the EA servers when down mid game. i lost coins XP and points towards my DIV rivals which means i lost packs swell.

so i may miss out on my ZAHA card cos of this I've lost packs on my DIV rivals and also a few hundred coins.

i tried going on the EA help chat and they told me to come on here as they can't deal with anything in game which is a massive joke. I've got 1 day left before the ZAHA card runs out i need that XP

someone help please?!?!?!

Message 1 of 7 (143 Views)

Re: lost packs and XP

Community Manager

Hey @Konstant-1G it sounds like you may be having issues with your connection. I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

It'll take you a couple of minutes to do them all but please do take the time and do them all.

Let me know how you get on and if you want to share your UO Trace then I'm happy to take a look at how your data is being routed.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 7 (126 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hi Darko 

thanks for the response but its nothing to do with my connection it was the EA server that caused the error.

as i said in my original post the EA servers went down cos i tried to log straight back in and i couldn't even after around 10mins

and as soon as i went onto the EA help website there was around a 360min wait time so I'm guessing that had something to do with the server being down.

Even the error on the screen said EA server not the normal lost connection that you see if its a usual drop out. so i know it wasn't me.

Message 3 of 7 (121 Views)

★★★ Newbie

just had the same thing again.....lost connection to EA servers.

then it says cannot connect to ultimate team server. Angry

Message 4 of 7 (107 Views)

★★★ Newbie

also whats with this glitch on the one two XP I've done about now and it doesn't register them??

Message 5 of 7 (90 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Konstant-1G have you tried the steps that I linked above?

If not can you go ahead and go through them now.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 7 (63 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Darko Hey, why is my xp not going up? Played and won a ton of games and its stuck just before getting zaha!!
Message 7 of 7 (55 Views)
Twitter Stream