lost connection to EA servers

by ammoorxxxx

Original Post

Re: lost connection to EA servers

★★★★★ Newbie
Yeah im just to tired of this now....
Every single time i try any gamemods it will say `` Connection to EA online timed out. Your network bandwith and/or network latency may not meet the requirements for this game`` I mean, it has to be so many with the same probs??? * EA do something!
Message 11 of 16 (422 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Follow this link: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/connection-troubleshooting-advanced-pc/

I did all the steps, but the clean boot made it work. So hopefully u can play as me after this ;D
Message 12 of 16 (410 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I had freezes and disconnect issues with BF V since last big update ( no Problems with BF 1 and SW BF2 ) AND i use a qualcomm atheros Killer LAN , for all those who use a Killer LAN too , i recommend disabling the Service " Killer Network Service " since i did that i had no more freeze or disconnect Problems at all with BF V

Message 13 of 16 (394 Views)

@CCFruit

ccfruit  schrieb:
Well I just got of the phone for the third time with EA tech support. And they were not helpful. When I told them that I can connect to EA Servers if I login under different Windows User with my Origin ID, the game will work. Tech Support answer is that is what I should do. Just play under the other user. They can't help me figure out what is wrong with origin or BFV or BF1 under my current windows user. Completely pathetic. I tried running the programs as administrator and that doesn't work under my Windows user, but if I run the programs BFV BF1 logged in as different Windows user I can connect to EA servers. Explain that.

Easy.

Files in your main account got corrupted. This is a problem in your Windows installation, not with Origin or the game, and therefor it is not up to the EA support to solve it.

Solutions:

Try the main account again. Sometimes creating a new account will solve the problem in the main account. (Because files got replaced globally)

If that don't works, move the main account user data to the second account, (Link) or preform a fresh installation of Windows. 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 14 of 16 (383 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Nothing but interenet Issues. I've expirenced the same thing quite a bit, and it was just that I was on the wrong Internet Connection. Test your Connections maybe

Message 15 of 16 (374 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@holger1405 - Dude you are missing my point. Origin Sucks. I just don't have these kinds of technical issues with games I buy through Steam. If my Windows User file is corrupted, it doesn't stop me from playing any of my Steam games, or any of my other installed programs for that matter. Just the garbage games from EA on Origin. SO the point is, I would be enjoying my games developed by DICE (a great developed ruined by a megacorp publisher) if they were digitally distributed on Steam instead of being sold by EA on Origin. EA used to sell their games on Steam, but no, Greedy Pigs EA had to have all the money for themselves, they couldn't sell on someone else's digital distribution. SO they created the abortion that is Origin. So if I can play every game and run every other program under my Windows User, it's an EA problem. But EA sucks and they couldn't solve their way out of a wet paper bag. All Users who agree XP me.

"Easy.

Files in your main account got corrupted. This is a problem in your Windows installation, not with Origin or the game, and therefor it is not up to the EA support to solve it.

Solutions:

Try the main account again. Sometimes creating a new account will solve the problem in the main account. (Because files got replaced globally)

If that don't works, move the main account user data to the second account, (Link) or preform a fresh installation of Windows. "

Message 16 of 16 (363 Views)