lost an Izzy item when changing the gender of a Sim

by ClaireLionne

Original Post

lost an Izzy item when changing the gender of a Sim

★★★★ Novice

Hi all,

So I had started the game with two females. Got 2 items from Izzy both female however it would only let me see the crop top in one females and the skirt in the other females closet. Shouldn't they both be able to wear the item, not at the same time but both have the item in the closet?

Well I changed one of my Sim's genders to male and the item disappeared completely. I thought it might go over to my other girls wardrobe but nope completely disappeared. 

Weird. Love this game but just feels like it wants to squash me and take as much money, energy, clothes, quests not being rewarded ect. as it possibly can so I spend real money which I have done and was more than willing to do again but close to uninstalling because I feel like I'm being robbed loool. I could buy a game pack for Sims 4 for roughly £30, use cheat codes and all sorts. I want to spend £30 on this a month but I'm getting a limited game and cheated all the while. Don't mean to sound whingey but I play the game man, I keep up my end - EA keep up yours!! 

Message 1 of 2 (394 Views)

Re: lost an Izzy item when changing the gender of a Sim

Hm, interesting. What happens if you change the male back to female? Do you have any screenshots maybe?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 2 (378 Views)