loss of sound on mass effect andromeda

by Skauron

Original Post

Re: loss of sound on mass effect andromeda

★★ Novice
It's still happening as of 02/24/2018...

I can count on it happening every other time I log in. Only restarting the game fixes.
Message 181 of 203 (2,178 Views)

Yup, and from all accounts it is a weakness in the Frostbite engine that MEA is based on.  I even had it happen once in single player....luckily it doesn't happen to me often in either single or multi player.  Since EA disbanded the MEA production studio and the likely culprit is Frostbite, don't ever expect it to be fixed and just learn to live with it as best you can....sadly...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 182 of 203 (2,131 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Quit blaming Frostbite and DICE for BioWare's incompetence and amateur design philosophy!

I never experienced any audio related issues in any of DICE's Frostbite Battlefield titles or any of the issues that i experienced with this rush job of a "AAA" title.

This issue is specific to this game and only this game. And it still hasn't be fixed. Why? Because EA's highly incompetent.

I am just happy that all of EA's products are starting to suffer thanks to their continued predatory and shady business practices. First Andromeda, then Battlefront 2.

Anthem should be up next! Get those cardboard boxes ready, BioWare employees. Respawn, anybody!? Then again. This is just EA continuing their old tradition.

Message 183 of 203 (1,912 Views)

@Pekmez-Pita

A little something to read.  Wink

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 184 of 203 (1,903 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@Pekmez-Pita; Well now let's see here, DICE and BioWare are both owned by EA. 

So if EA is incompetent... Wondering

Message 185 of 203 (1,864 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

You are correct. Especially when it comes to coding for the Frostbite engine. BioWare takes the cake. The whole cake!

Oh, EA's most definitely incompetent given that they have managed to run multiple legendary and quite profitable studios into the ground. Andromeda's made sure that BioWare joins that club very soon.

Message 186 of 203 (1,855 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Haters gonna hate... Wink

(And how is anything about EA a "Technical Issue"?)

Message 187 of 203 (1,841 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Yeah. I hate them so much that i supported them for decades and that's why i bought this broken piece of * software too.

Crawl back to your buzzword cave.

Message 188 of 203 (1,594 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Still broken!!!

Avoid this like the plague if you're considering purchasing it.

Message 189 of 203 (1,525 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

To be honest I don't care about people thinking about buying it or not.

Must I sue Bioware to have a product that is related to what they said they sold ?

Because no sound every 2 hours is a big problem. It is a product that doesn't work properly.

It is a break of contract from EA/Bioware's part.

And no reaction from EA/Bioware is malpractice.

Back then we were ready to give them the benefit of the doubt. 

We agreed to accept flaws since product was "not finished" and will have many patches that will solve the problems.

It didn't.

No excuses.
No bargain.

FIX THIS.

Message 190 of 203 (1,471 Views)