losing rp from code wheel

by RipNTeaR-313

Original Post

losing rp from code wheel

★★★ Novice

code net, code wheel, code leaf, 408, failed to connect to ea servers. over and over for the last 2 days. i have tryed everything on the help forums. no luck. the only thing that seems to work is when its doing it bad. use steam. i have uo trace i can copy and paste whatever anyone needs. please help me.

Message 1 of 12 (827 Views)

Re: losing rp from code wheel

Community Manager

@RipNTeaR-313 Its not good to hear this is happening, Can you share the steps you have tried so far and a UOTrace you have?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 12 (807 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thanks for responding. As far as what i have tryed it has been from reinstalling. And all the steps that are on these forums. I ran the ultima online trace route. But it was fine. I ran that before with alot of bad areas. I want to wait until im getting kicked again to get a good one. Just to add more to this, i am now playing ranked games and not getting the rp once in a while. Got a win it showed it put me up a rank but the points were not there. And again today a good rp round and did not count. 

Message 3 of 12 (779 Views)

★★★ Novice

here is the trace route. let me know what you think.

Message 4 of 12 (772 Views)

Community Manager
@RipNTeaR-313 The UOTrace is showing us some packet loss and high worse ping times. To confirm are you on PC?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 5 of 12 (761 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yes i am on pc.

Message 6 of 12 (744 Views)

★★★ Novice

Just got code wheel 3x in 15 minutes. Now getting code shoe in firing range as well.

Message 7 of 12 (717 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Just ranked up and now back down because of code wheel again. I got abandon penalty. Minus another 72 rp. And as im typing this. I am in the lobby waiting for the timeout, i just got code wheel......  I have literally lost a tier or more of rank points from all of this. Not to mention all the games im alive, get kicked, then re connect and im dead. 

Message 8 of 12 (691 Views)

Community Manager

@RipNTeaR-313 Thank you for confirming, I would recommend starting with our Basic and Advanced connection steps and see if this continues.

Illium.png

Message 9 of 12 (652 Views)

★★★ Novice

Like i said in my original response. I have tryed all the steps on here. 

Message 10 of 12 (650 Views)