lobby issue

by skinnyarmswraith

Original Post

Accepted Solution

lobby issue

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

i was in a match then after i return to the match to my lobby a message appeared sayin that "u have a treasure pack " and the image displayed was a star and it says "press space to continue " & "press esc to exit " and i've tried to do both and even restart the  game  but am still not able to  return to my lobby  am on steam pc plus i even tried verifying the game files and that didn't fix it either i have a 20 sec video here but i think it's too large  so i'll just send a screen shot  

Message 1 of 5 (424 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: lobby issue

★★★ Novice
@mendark19 my problem was solved after I restarted the whole pc and it's been 2 days and it's still not malfunctioning its prolly from our PC's problem so restarting it will definitely fix it if we encounter that problem again we might have to reset the whole window it self 🤔 well I hope this was helpful give xp if it helped 😁

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (350 Views)

All Replies

EA DICE Team

Hey @skinnyarmswraith could you try to turn off any overlay programs for example Discord or Nvidia experience and see if that helps. 

/Atic 

Message 2 of 5 (381 Views)

★★★ Novice

@EA_Atic wrote:

Hey @skinnyarmswraith could you try to turn off any overlay programs for example Discord or Nvidia experience and see if that helps. 

/Atic 

@EA_Atic   okay amma try that out tnx for the help appreciate it 😉 

Message 3 of 5 (376 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello, i have the same issue, did you solve it? I closed almost everything and its still not working @EA_Atic @skinnyarmswraith 

Message 4 of 5 (354 Views)

★★★ Novice
@mendark19 my problem was solved after I restarted the whole pc and it's been 2 days and it's still not malfunctioning its prolly from our PC's problem so restarting it will definitely fix it if we encounter that problem again we might have to reset the whole window it self 🤔 well I hope this was helpful give xp if it helped 😁
Message 5 of 5 (351 Views)