linking xbox accounts issue/ accessing free loot bundle for Apex

by kitsune1089

Original Post

linking xbox accounts issue/ accessing free loot bundle for Apex

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I want to Access the free Loot bundle for 1 Omega Point Pathfinder Skin + 5 Apex Packs by linking my twitch prime account to my EA account.

I was able to link my accounts however, I am unsure that my correct Xbox live gamertag is linked to my EA account. When I was playing last night I did not see the loot pack available to me. The issue is I think my old xbox live account was originally linked. If I can link my current xbox live account I think it will fix the issue and I will be able to access the loot bundle. I tried the contact options avaiable through EA and it was a nightmare. I waited over an hour for someone and when they finally responded I was in the bathroom and missed the window to give them my concern. I think it is unfair to wait over an hour to get in touch with someone and then they barely wait 10 minutes for you to respond. Then I tried opening another ticket and they said they needed to call me, which i was fine with. However, their website would not allow me to request a call nor did they give me a phone number to try calling them. I am at my wits end. Can sombody help me?

Message 1 of 2 (483 Views)

Re: linking xbox accounts issue/ accessing free loot bundle for Apex

★★★ Newbie
i have the same issue, i think my psn id got linked to a wrong or old ea account and i cant recieve my prime bundle on my ps4
Message 2 of 2 (470 Views)