link

by strecthnox

Original Post

Accepted Solution

link

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

after i link my psn acc to ea then i open my ps4 what happen is my game just got reset. waht should i do right now

Message 1 of 3 (178 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: link

Community Manager

Hey @strecthnox,

If you've been playing on PS4 already and had unlinked your PSN from a different EA Account, linking it to a new EA Account would cause you to lose your progress. That progress is saved on the EA Account itself. 

If that's the case, you'll need to reach out to an advisor so they can take a look at getting that re-linked to the original account for you. 

Keep in mind that if you just started playing on PS4 and are coming from another platform (Xbox or PC), then you would be starting fresh and no progress would carry over. There's currently no cross-progression in-game when going from console to PC or vice-versa.

Mako.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (147 Views)

All Replies

★ Novice

u need to contact a dev it happend to me with apex legends. it is when u connect your PSN to an account that isnt the one on your PS u need to contact them so they can unlink it and and u get your progress back/

Message 2 of 3 (157 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @strecthnox,

If you've been playing on PS4 already and had unlinked your PSN from a different EA Account, linking it to a new EA Account would cause you to lose your progress. That progress is saved on the EA Account itself. 

If that's the case, you'll need to reach out to an advisor so they can take a look at getting that re-linked to the original account for you. 

Keep in mind that if you just started playing on PS4 and are coming from another platform (Xbox or PC), then you would be starting fresh and no progress would carry over. There's currently no cross-progression in-game when going from console to PC or vice-versa.

Mako.png
Message 3 of 3 (148 Views)