limitation

by darthalireza

Original Post

Accepted Solution

limitation

★★★★ Novice

Hi

I live in Iran and unfortunately I cant buy anything . now I am in lvl 50 and I cant reach lvl 51 and I have to buy "rise of the hutt cartel" .

is there way to buy premium or rise of the hutt cartel  in Iran ?

Message 1 of 8 (795 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: limitation

Hero

@darthalireza

The only thing I can think of would be to purchase a 60 day game time from a third party size similar to amazon if you have one which should give you a code to redeem.  This will make you a subscriber for the next 60 days, give you full access to all current story content and allow you to level to the max level of 70. Once the subscription expires if you don't renew you'll get to keep what you've unlocked for the story content and leveling to 70.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (924 Views)

All Replies

Hero

@darthalireza

The only thing I can think of would be to purchase a 60 day game time from a third party size similar to amazon if you have one which should give you a code to redeem.  This will make you a subscriber for the next 60 days, give you full access to all current story content and allow you to level to the max level of 70. Once the subscription expires if you don't renew you'll get to keep what you've unlocked for the story content and leveling to 70.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 2 of 8 (925 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thank you but amazon is unavailable in Iran Disappointed but I thought premium and DLCs are different and I should buy them all.

Message 3 of 8 (743 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@darthalireza You only need to subscribe once to get all the current game expansions (Hutt Cartel, Shadow of Revan, Fallen Empire, Eternal Throne) added to your account permanently.

If PayPal is an option for you, that should work also.

Message 4 of 8 (740 Views)

★★★★ Novice

could you please give me the link of the product in amazon?

Message 5 of 8 (737 Views)

★★★★ Novice
none of the buying methods are available in Iran
Message 6 of 8 (736 Views)

@darthalireza

I use a www.myus.com address as the shipping address with amazon, nothing is shipped if you get digital as it delivers the code by email nothing is physically shipped.

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 7 of 8 (725 Views)

Message 8 of 8 (703 Views)