Re: legendary apex pack not giving legendary loot

by OscarsFace

Original Post

Accepted Solution

legendary apex pack not giving legendary loot

★ Novice

Hello, I play on Xbox and my gamertag is FAT18021
Yesterday I updated to season 5 apex on my console, I purchased Loba with my tokens and played a little in training. after, I decided to open 8 Apex Packs that I was saving. 3 of them where legendary packs that I got from the battle pass so I expected good stuff. I attempted to open the first pack but as I clicked on it an error occurred and it sent me to an error screen. I then tried to open the pack again and it opened like a regular pack with common loot. This carried on repeated until I had opened them all and there was still no sign of a legendary. The problem only happened on legendaries. I think this is because when the error came up it cancelled the pack and replaced it with another that wasn't legendary. the packs also didn't have the yellow pattern you seen on legendary packs after the error screen. I recorded the last one so I have a couple of pictures. 

it would be very awesome if I were able to get those packs back as I spent apex coins on them.

Thanks, Oscar

Message 1 of 4 (815 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@OscarsFace 

Hmm, I see. 

When you've got the chance I'd recommend reaching out to the EA Help team so they can pull up your account and take a look at the pack contents. For more details on how you can set up a case with them check out the EA Help website

If you prefer you can also speak with them via Twitter or Facebook as well if that works better for you. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (727 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @OscarsFace

Whenever you open up a pack in Apex Legends the pack contents are added to your account right then, regardless of if you actually view the pack opening animation or not. Is it possible that you may have received crafting metals from the pack you opened? Did you check and see if your balance of crafting metals changed after you opened them? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 4 (772 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

@EA_Kent 

I see, but I didn't receive any legendary items or crafting metals. just the loot from the packs.

also, it played the animation after the error appeared and they were definitely legendary packs as it showed the yellow lion pattern on the apex pack icon.

Message 3 of 4 (759 Views)

Community Manager

@OscarsFace 

Hmm, I see. 

When you've got the chance I'd recommend reaching out to the EA Help team so they can pull up your account and take a look at the pack contents. For more details on how you can set up a case with them check out the EA Help website

If you prefer you can also speak with them via Twitter or Facebook as well if that works better for you. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 4 of 4 (728 Views)