Re: latest update

by Carbonic

Original Post

latest update

★★ Novice

WHY ?

Why are we having to endure this huge download ? I just got a 5 x cd version of the game from a retailer to try and avoid a digital download. I am on a lousy Mobile WiFi set-up (not of my choosing but nothing else is available where I am) and now, to my horror I have over a 2 HOUR wait before I can play the goddamn game. I think I will be off to find something else. The goddamn game or the connection drops out all the time during multiplayer mode. I have read everything about it and done most but it has not improved. I'll get off my goddamn soapbox now.

Message 1 of 2 (233 Views)

Re: latest update

Hero

Hi @Eye_Strained and welcome to Answers HQ.

Multiplayer games like Battlefield are constantly updated and expanded or they get abandoned. You can either suffer the downloads or have noone to play with. Alternatively, less pretty games use less space, obviously.

A bad mobile wifi connection could easily explain your connection drops. In short, it sounds like you bought a game that requires a good internet connection without having a good internet connection - with that there's hardly much the community can do to help you.

carbonic signature

Message 2 of 2 (210 Views)