just got -105 pt's in bronze on a previous 12 point win, show'd no damage done

by Ev3rM0r3

Original Post

just got -105 pt's in bronze on a previous 12 point win, show'd no damage done

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

My bronze match just awarded me -105 pts, my previous match was +13.  When i view my stats it shows no damage done even though i broke armor several times with grenades during the round.  How is this possible and how can this be fixed?  I have to win 10 straight games to cover that loss.  How is that even possible?   I can't win against a -10:1 point ratio.  I have included the screen shot.  Match was played at 9:45ish central time and I was playing fuse.  

Devs: do i need to start obs recording all my games just to offset this buggy match point totalling? This is the second time this has happened in a a week.  Last time it was a -58 point loss.

Message 1 of 3 (154 Views)

Re: just got -105 pt's in bronze on a previous 12 point win, show'd no damage do

EA DICE Team

@Ev3rM0r3 Can you do a bug report here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/apex-legends-bug-reports-en

It helps us to track the issue. 

Thanks!

/Atic
Message 2 of 3 (108 Views)

Re: just got -105 pt's in bronze on a previous 12 point win, show'd no damage do

★★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Atic I submitted it, but if I can't get that loss reversed or a response from it there's going to be a long time off APEX for me. I can't risk having a such a severe loss in the game happen and missing stats from a likely match bug. You can't come away from that at all when you are trying to rank up. And its twice now that its happened in a week.
Message 3 of 3 (101 Views)