Re: its 2021 and 9th season

by Sp4ceb4lls

Original Post

its 2021 and 9th season

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

there is no point at all using 800mbps internet speed but still got connection issue with your game its 2021 and 9th season already so fix it

Message 1 of 9 (378 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @yeardockmoon,

The speed is just one part of maintaining a good connection to any game server. Just knowing the speed doesn't let us see how stable the connection itself is, or what route it's taking to get to the game servers.

Figuring out that information may help out if you're running into connection issues. Have you gone through any of the other troubleshooting steps here?
https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/ 

Mako.png
Message 2 of 9 (370 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@EA_Mako wrote:

Hey @yeardockmoon,

The speed is just one part of maintaining a good connection to any game server. Just knowing the speed doesn't let us see how stable the connection itself is, or what route it's taking to get to the game servers.

Figuring out that information may help out if you're running into connection issues. Have you gone through any of the other troubleshooting steps here?
https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/ 

thousand of people with hundreds of different internet service providers that are anywhere on this planet are reporting connection issues with apex legends servers for like 2 years now!

Message 3 of 9 (362 Views)

Community Manager
@Sp4ceb4lls
And in each of those cases we'd want to start with some basic troubleshooting steps to try and fix some very common situations that can cause issues for people.

Are they going to help every single time? No, but it's a good place to start to help narrow down potential issues.
Mako.png
Message 4 of 9 (345 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@EA_Mako wrote:
@Sp4ceb4lls
And in each of those cases we'd want to start with some basic troubleshooting steps to try and fix some very common situations that can cause issues for people.

Are they going to help every single time? No, but it's a good place to start to help narrow down potential issues.

So at what point are you guyz starting to do some troubleshooting on your side? 

Message 5 of 9 (335 Views)

Community Manager
We have a team constantly doing that, @Sp4ceb4lls.

It's quite possible to be addressing things on multiple fronts here and look into whether troubleshooting can help fix individual situations while other improvements are being made on the back end.

You can read about some of those efforts here: https://www.ea.com/games/apex-legends/news/servers-netcode-developer-deep-dive

In the meantime however, in this forum, what we can offer is some troubleshooting to see if that helps out individually. Did you need some help with that?
Mako.png
Message 6 of 9 (328 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@EA_Mako wrote:
We have a team constantly doing that, @Sp4ceb4lls.

It's quite possible to be addressing things on multiple fronts here and look into whether troubleshooting can help fix individual situations while other improvements are being made on the back end.

You can read about some of those efforts here: https://www.ea.com/games/apex-legends/news/servers-netcode-developer-deep-dive

In the meantime however, in this forum, what we can offer is some troubleshooting to see if that helps out individually. Did you need some help with that?

My current internet connection is flawless but my in game experience connection wise is terrible!

-i have changed 3 internet service providers and 3 pcs

-all the troubleshooting that i have done myself also my isp are coming with no problems

I have posted here numerous times print screens of tests and other stuff... the in game experience connection wise hasn't improved in better but in worse after 2 years playing this game!

Message 7 of 9 (315 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

even worse sometime i can see some enemy lagging like stuttering looks like they got advantage from that to shoot back at u how am i suppose to shoot back?

i know u guys could do better like u guys did before remember the season when some famous streamer rage about how lag your game is?(the way to start losing money) i feel better when im playing after that obviously u guys did something about it

so do more something about it before it could happen again....

Message 8 of 9 (282 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@yeardockmoon wrote:

even worse sometime i can see some enemy lagging like stuttering looks like they got advantage from that to shoot back at u how am i suppose to shoot back?

i know u guys could do better like u guys did before remember the season when some famous streamer rage about how lag your game is?(the way to start losing money) i feel better when im playing after that obviously u guys did something about it

so do more something about it before it could happen again....

yeah, do the doing!

Message 9 of 9 (264 Views)