issues transfering from Ios to Android

by nevmech

Original Post

issues transfering from Ios to Android

★★★ Newbie

Hello There,

I'm having trouble transferring my account from my Ios phone to my android device. Every time ! try ! just get "An unexpected error occurred while linking accounts" is there a resolution to this issue as I've had it for a month. my phone is old and on its way out and i want to change devices but don't want to lose my account.

Regards,

The Nev

Message 1 of 2 (281 Views)

Re: issues transfering from Ios to Android

Community Manager
Hi @nevmech,

If the linking is giving you issues, please connect with our support team directly. They may be able to assist you. They can be reached by following these steps: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/How-to-contact-support-for-Star-Wars-Galaxy-of-Heroes/td-...

- EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (248 Views)