Re: issue with auction

by EA_David

Original Post

issue with auction

★★★ Newbie

whenever I try to sell a player on auction, I click on the field to enter a price, but the app wont let me change the price or exit the field.  I am using the app on iphone x. The other buttons still work (reset auction, home, shopping cart), but even if I go to another section of the app, the keypad to enter the amount from the auction wont go away.

This never used to happen.  Before when i force quit the app, and restarted it, the issue would be fixed. But, this time it wont fix even after force quitting 4 times.  please fix this issue.

Message 1 of 6 (647 Views)

Community Manager

Hey, did this start for you recently? Can you try restarting your device and check again? 

Can I check if anything happens if you tap and drag down near the top of the keypad?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 6 (605 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

Yes, it started a little while before my initial message.  I tried restarting my device, but it still happens.  The last time it occurred was yesterday (Dec. 30th).  I Also tried dragging the keypad down, but nothing happens.

Message 3 of 6 (592 Views)

Community Manager

@Player_hslqlt58 Can I check what device you're using?

if you change your phone orientation to vertical does it force the keypad to move? Perhaps you can use this as a workaround for now?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 6 (572 Views)

★★★ Newbie

changing the orientation does not fix the issue.  The keyboard and screen rotate, but nothing else happens.  I can click on the buttons on the keypad, but nothing comes up in the field either.

Message 5 of 6 (558 Views)

Community Manager

Sorry, I'm not familiar with any other potential workarounds, I think an update will be needed from our end. 

If I get any info on this i'll let you know. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 6 of 6 (538 Views)