invitations to squad imposible

by ZaharyQS

Original Post

invitations to squad imposible

★★★★ Novice

Accepting or sending invitations to people with whom I have just played and who are not on my friends list is impossible. I can see the invitation notification, I can also see that I  send the invitation, but pressing the consent button does nothing.

Message 1 of 9 (1,217 Views)

Re: invitations to squad imposible

★★ Expert

Bump...we need a reply!

Heart

Message 2 of 9 (1,175 Views)

★★★★ Novice

0 response and problem still here

Message 3 of 9 (1,106 Views)

Unable to join players from previous game

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

After playing with a random squad, Apex gives the option to invite the players from the previous game. However, after invites from the other players or me, it is impossible to join. In other words, the game will not let me join the previous squad. As I play mostly solo I would like to join the same squad again. 

I get the invites, press: accept, but nothing happens, I keep staying in my own (solo) lobby.

I tried to reïnstall the game but that did not work. Also I updated to game to the latest version.

Can anyone help me out? Would like invite people to my squad again. I had no problem joining other people in season 3.

Thnx.

Message 4 of 9 (1,089 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Is any 1 from EA can answer, looks like nobody care ?

Message 5 of 9 (1,074 Views)

Community Manager

Hey there. 

Apologies for the delayed reply on this. We're currently tracking the issues with invites not working after playing a game. The Apex Legends team is currently investigating. In the meantime we've heard that adding someone to your friends list should allow you to send and accept an invite.

Thanks for bearing with us while it's under investigation. 

/Kent 

Kent.png
Message 6 of 9 (1,052 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Kent Hi, thank you for the answer, unfortunately I do not understand. Season 4 has been around for over a week. On the Apex Facebook forum, a lot of people report the same problem. In season 3 it worked and now somehow stopped working. Also, inviting someone to friends right after the match does not work because it is poorly constructed in itself. Since the invited person does not even know that he was invited to friends, he cannot accept the invitation immediately. I see how many times people send me invitations many times after a match. To add them I have to enter their profile to send an invitation to friends whom they obviously cannot see and cannot accept. So after a few attempts, the invitations give up. The best solution would be to change the system of adding friends and their list, I played a lot in Warface by MY.COM and the system that is used there works perfectly. I understand that EA wants to be original but borrowing ideas is not a bad thing when your own system turns out to be flawed.
Message 7 of 9 (1,012 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Ok, I'm here again with the same not quite the same thing. For some time recently, the system of inviting friends has been working, unfortunately it is not working again and only this has changed how it manifests itself in the game. When I try to open someone's profile in Apex, a window with a white background pops up in which, besides, there is nothing. After a few moments, the message Original crash appears. And I can't invite anyone to my friends from the team I was in last match. I leave out that my penultimate comment has been completely ignored, I understand that forum moderators have other important things to do than engage in discussions with forum users. And all in all it doesn't bother me because my problem was sort of solved then. Regionalization is also a problem because the country of residence is the UK and currently I have been living in Poland for several months. The Orygin always wants to change my regional preferences whenever I don't want to. Why the program is trying to force it on me. Please, think about it and solve my problem positively. I'm sure many players have the same problem as me.

Message 8 of 9 (899 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Kent How is ii possible to kill the whole game with one event.. again and again
Message 9 of 9 (857 Views)