EA link to Twitch Prime Not Working

by ScrubtasticMatt

Original Post

Accepted Solution

invalid account

★★★ Newbie

I am currently unable to login to my Apex Legends account on Xbox Live. Everytime I try to log in I encounter a message on Xbox saying this account is invalid. After some digging I found I may be able to solve the problem by resetting the password on my EA account the problem is when I try logging in with my Xbox Live account on EA's help site I encounter this message:

Account Ineligible

We're sorry, but your EA account or your Xbox Live account is not eligible.

Click the button below to logout your microsoft account

I am very frustrated I have spent a good amount of time and money on this game and being unable to access is very annoying. 

Message 2 of 23 (31,467 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: invalid account

Community Manager

Hi all,

If you're still running into these same errors even after resetting your password please reach out to the EA Help team so they can pull up your account and take a look. 

You can find more details on how to set up a case with them over at the EA Help website. If you prefer you can also speak with them over Facebook or Twitter as well. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 5 of 23 (31,297 Views)

All Replies

EA link to Twitch Prime Not Working

★★★ Newbie

When I try to link my EA account to Twitch for the loot it says my EA account is ineligible. Not sure what to do here? Am I logged in to the wrong account?

Message 1 of 23 (31,392 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’ve had this problem for the past hour, and I’ve reset my EA password and restarted my console like all the solutions say but it hasn’t resolved the issue either.

Message 3 of 23 (31,418 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is so annoying I just spent the past 2 hours trying to figure this out. I still cannot sign into Apex Legends on my XboxLive and keep getting  "Account Ineligible"  when I try to login on EA's site using my Microsoft credentials from my Xbox Live account. I was playing with no problems the other day. 

Message 4 of 23 (31,399 Views)

Community Manager

Hi all,

If you're still running into these same errors even after resetting your password please reach out to the EA Help team so they can pull up your account and take a look. 

You can find more details on how to set up a case with them over at the EA Help website. If you prefer you can also speak with them over Facebook or Twitter as well. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 5 of 23 (31,298 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It wont let me into apex idk what to do im an xbox 1 player i like the game alot i just cant get in or give me a way to do anything

Message 6 of 23 (31,038 Views)

★★★ Newbie

After you went to Help.ea.com did you get your account back.

Message 7 of 23 (28,909 Views)

★ Novice

but we are at ea help, this doesn't help

Message 8 of 23 (28,887 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had a my case open and they just closed. I still can't get on to play and says invalid account. Plus says when I try to login in on EA.com using my xbox account that I'm account is ineligible. Please Help!!

Message 9 of 23 (28,785 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This stock reply isn’t helpful. I reset my password and no one is available to help. 

Message 10 of 23 (28,624 Views)