intro bug

by ValliDingDong

Original Post

Accepted Solution

intro bug

★★★ Newbie

Product: Battlefield 1
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug When ever I start the game I have to play the intro again everytime and fix my setnings again, so basicly it takes 15-20 minutes to start the f game
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? put a skip button in the intro or fix it
What happens when the bug occurs? i have to spend 20 minutes to play the intro again
Please select your region Europe
In what game mode did the bug occur? Single Player Campaign
In what Single Player War Story did the bug occur? Prologue
AMD or Nvidia Model Number NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16gb

Product: Battlefield 1
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug When ever I play the game I have to go through the intro everytime and my settning reset
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Put a skip button in the intro or fix it
What happens when the bug occurs? i have to play the intro again and again and again and fix my settnings again and again and again, takes 15-20 minutes to play the f game
Please select your region Europe
In what game mode did the bug occur? Single Player Campaign
In what Single Player War Story did the bug occur? Prologue
AMD or Nvidia Model Number NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16gb

Message 1 of 5 (1,111 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: intro bug

Community Manager

Do you have any special characters within the name for your Windows user account? 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Game-keeps-resetting-all-my-settings/m-p/7175071#M845

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (1,069 Views)

All Replies

Message 2 of 5 (1,093 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

No, cant find any fixes :/ I wanted to play now so I launched my game and in the last intro scene my game froze and I had to restart the game and play the intro again so i rage quitted before I started playing, and i cant get a refund because i have too much playtime because i left my game open all the time when i just bought the game. Really annoying!!

Message 3 of 5 (1,082 Views)

Community Manager

Do you have any special characters within the name for your Windows user account? 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Game-keeps-resetting-all-my-settings/m-p/7175071#M845

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 5 (1,070 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yea it worked! Thanks! stupid bug tho
Message 5 of 5 (1,054 Views)