Re: intel driver error

by CapitanRoyon

Original Post

Accepted Solution

intel driver error

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Just purchased BFV. Getting an Intel driver update error. No drivers to update that I can find.
Please help!

Message 1 of 2 (295 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

Is Intel's GPU the only one you have? If that's the case, you won't be able to run the game - the card is too weak. However, if you have another graphics card (and I am almost certain that you do), then it means that the game selected a wrong, integrated GPU over your better card. If that's the case, then what's your other GPU? If it's a Nvidia graphics card, go to Nvidia Control Panel, select "Manage 3D settings" from the menu and select the Nvidia GPU in "Preferred Graphics Processor" part.

A
lternatively, you can right-click on the game file in folder with GW2 files (which is in Origin Games folder), choose "Run with graphics processor" and select your GPU.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (288 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

Is Intel's GPU the only one you have? If that's the case, you won't be able to run the game - the card is too weak. However, if you have another graphics card (and I am almost certain that you do), then it means that the game selected a wrong, integrated GPU over your better card. If that's the case, then what's your other GPU? If it's a Nvidia graphics card, go to Nvidia Control Panel, select "Manage 3D settings" from the menu and select the Nvidia GPU in "Preferred Graphics Processor" part.

A
lternatively, you can right-click on the game file in folder with GW2 files (which is in Origin Games folder), choose "Run with graphics processor" and select your GPU.

Message 2 of 2 (289 Views)