infinite loading screen

by ShinsoHD

Original Post

Re: infinite loading screen

Community Manager

@ShinsoHD 

Got it, thanks!

Another thing I was curious about is what happens if you log into a different Windows user before launching Apex Legends? For more info on how to create a new admin user check out the Microsoft Support website

Let me know if you're still running into this same error on a different user account. Thanks!

Kent.png
Message 11 of 24 (469 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Kent hi i just tried that and still have the problem when i play solo i have no problem at all its happens rarely but when i play with a friend or 2 friends i get this problem instant
Message 12 of 24 (461 Views)

★ Apprentice
@EA_Kent this game is broken since s10, basic connectivity steps aren't gonna help, code.net. Just be real about it.
Message 13 of 24 (444 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Kent so any fix yet ????
Message 14 of 24 (421 Views)

Community Manager

@ShinsoHD 

Interesting, thanks!

Are these friends who are playing on the same platform, or are you grouping up through cross-play? 

Kent.png
Message 15 of 24 (373 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Kentthey are with pc same as me  and they are using same ISP

Message 16 of 24 (367 Views)

★ Apprentice
Hello, I bring a possible solution to the infinite screen, enter the game, in the lobby press ready and minimize the game, then go to facebook or some page, wait until the apex warns you that I enter a game. I do not know if you it's going to work for everyone (I hope so) I don't know if it's over the internet, through AMD or NVIDIA, I can't say. I speak Spanish, I used the google translator sorry for that. EDIT:I play on pc, please comment if it worked for you.
Message 17 of 24 (362 Views)

★ Apprentice

@EA_Kent  is there any merit to the "the game will work just fine if you use another/alt origin account" claims?  That the accounts somehow don't connect properly?

Message 18 of 24 (342 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Rocambole87 agree this seems to work sometimes wth.
Message 19 of 24 (328 Views)

Community Manager

@Rocambole87 

That's definitely weird. 

Has anyone else tried this? Is it working for you as well? 

Kent.png
Message 20 of 24 (311 Views)