infinite loading screen

by ShinsoHD

Original Post

infinite loading screen

★★★★★ Apprentice

hi please someone help me the support cant do nothing every time i start a match solo or with friends i get an infinite loading screen its stays for atleast 15 min then i get a code net i can play only 1 match out of 20 matchs with infinite loading screen please help my friends from same country and they are using same isp and everything and they dont have this problem i was so hype to play this season and back to apex and now this i cant even enter to the game ........

Message 1 of 24 (636 Views)

Re: infinite loading screen

Community Manager

Hi @ShinsoHD

Let's try running through some troubleshooting steps to see if we can help with the issues you've been seeing. 

A good place to start would be with the basic connectivity steps from the EA Help website. If you're still running into the same issues after that check out the platform-specific steps as well: 

- PC

- Xbox

- PlayStation

Let me know how that goes once you've had the chance to give it a try. Thanks!

Kent.png
Message 2 of 24 (583 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Kent i allready did all of that i even delete the game 3 times and installed it on steam and origin and same problem i even delete my gpu driver with DDU and installed it again and same problem i also restarted my routter and my pc and also opened ports and nothing helped i also disabled firewall in windows and router and changed dns and didnt helped i did everything i checked every single workaround on google for this problem and nothing helped im in 3 days in row now i cant play at all and this problem only in apex legends alll other games works perfect and fine and 0% packet loss and 50 ping
Message 3 of 24 (581 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

i have the same problem aswell. i had to create another account and my game runs smoothly on it. i did all of the troubleshooting things too. No change with my main account.

Platform: PC Steam/Origin

ID: neoptol3mos

Message 4 of 24 (578 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @ShinsoHD

Thanks for the update!

Did you also have the chance to try updating your DNS in Windows to see if that helps? I've seen a few reports saying that can make a difference as well. 

You can update the DNS through the Windows TCP/IP Settings. For more information on how to get there check out the Microsoft Support website. If you choose the Manual option you'll be able to enter a DNS of your choosing. I've seen several people mention that using the public Cloudflare DNS (1.1.1.1) has helped. 

Let me know how that goes when you have the chance to give it a try. Thanks!

Kent.png
Message 5 of 24 (539 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Kent as i said yes i changed dns multiple times on windows and on my router and nothing helps
Message 6 of 24 (522 Views)

Community Manager

@ShinsoHD 

Do you mind running a UOTrace when you've got the chance? If there's anything happening in between your home network and the servers that may help us spot it. 

You can find more info on how to run the test at the EA Help website. Look for the section in that article titled How to run UOTrace. Once you have the results please attach them here, and we can take a look. Thanks!

Kent.png
Message 7 of 24 (492 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Kent okay here is it 

Message 8 of 24 (483 Views)

Community Manager

Got it, thanks!

The UO Trace looks pretty good. The ping stays low, and it doesn't look like there's any measurable packet loss happening. 

What happens if you start up your PC in a Clean Boot before launching Apex Legends? If there's anything else running that could be related to this issue that might help to get around it. You can find more info on how to set up a Clean Boot at the EA Help website

Let me know how that goes once you've had the chance to give it a shot. Thanks!

Kent.png
Message 9 of 24 (435 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Kent i already tried a clean boot and i still have the same problem
Message 10 of 24 (424 Views)