Re: iPhone 12 Pro Max Performance

by EA_Illium

Original Post

Accepted Solution

iPhone 12 Pro Max Performance

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Latest version of IOS, previous phone was iPhone 8 plus. The frame rate is terrible, the device is visibly struggling and overheating. I would have expected the latest iPhone to perform better, but it’s many times worse.

My iPad runs the game perfectly, same IOS version (PadOS).

Other games, more graphically intensive, run perfectly on my iPhone 11, so I believe this is an issue with SWGOH and the iPhone 11’s hardware specifically.

THank answers.ea.com i solved my problem 

Read more thay pin điện thoại iphone ( vietnamese langguee)

Message 1 of 2 (424 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Community Manager
@davidlan Thank you for letting us know about this!, to check if anything running in the background when you play SWGOH?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (394 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Community Manager
@davidlan Thank you for letting us know about this!, to check if anything running in the background when you play SWGOH?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 2 (395 Views)