Re: iPhone 11 Pro Max Performance

by 3f5hvne97zd2

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

This is a bizarre and not ideal fix, and I don’t know why it works, but turning on screen recorder greatly reduces the amount of lag I experience on my iPhone 11 when playing the game. 

Message 21 of 63 (927 Views)

★ Novice

How do you open a case?

Message 22 of 63 (907 Views)

★ Novice

Has anyone had any lag spike problems with the iPhone 11 Pro Max. Every time I go on Instagram and use any filter I would always get a lag spike every few seconds which makes me mad because iPhone 7 has no lag spikes while using filters. Also I have noticed the frame rate in camera mode is so bad Videos are perfect but when I take a picture/ move the phone around the frame rate is very low.

Message 23 of 63 (828 Views)

★★ Novice

Glad to see Im not the only one with performance issues on my iPhone 11 Pro Max.  Also glad to see that CG is on top of the issue after 3 months...

Message 24 of 63 (794 Views)

★★ Apprentice

How on earth has this not been fixed yet??? Friend of mine plays on iPhone 8 and it’s buttery smooth. He laughs in my face every time we both have the game open to compare, iPhone 11 Pro Max struggling while his iPhone 8 laps it up... beyond a joke now, especially as the only response I’ve ever received is ‘there’s no signs of it on our iPhones running latest iOS’ 

Message 25 of 63 (771 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same issues as all the others. With more and more people getting the iPhone 11, this needs to be fixed. I couldn’t even play the new assault battles today because of the horrible lag. Beyond frustrating 

Message 26 of 63 (710 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same problems here iPhone 11 Pro, phone getting hot & game unplayable 

Message 27 of 63 (696 Views)

★★ Apprentice
https://share.icloud.com/photos/0tEDIjPFLTO1OY-nd1o_RWOrg#Shrewsbury

Please if someone from CG could watch that and tell me that is acceptable performance on a clean install iPhone 11 Pro Max.
The game is becoming so hard to play now and with how difficult it is to communicate the issue now it may just be time to call it a day with the game, it sucks any enjoyment out of the dated graphics. (MSF runs smooth as butter on same device)
Message 28 of 63 (645 Views)

★ Apprentice

Same issues for me - posted details in another thread - please fix!!!!

Message 29 of 63 (626 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_HighCommand Was this reported somewhere else?  Why has there been no response?

Message 30 of 63 (684 Views)