Re: iPhone 11 Pro Max Performance

by Palanthrax

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

I spent thousands of Euros and CG isn‘t able to fix that iPhone 11 issue. The game makes no fun with this intense lags. It’s nearly unplayable in Sith Raid. I also have the feeling it’s getting worse. Please address this issue fast!!

Message 11 of 63 (1,362 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I think the best thing to do is open a case. The more high priority cases they have open, the more likely they are to address it.  

Message 12 of 63 (1,352 Views)

iPhone 11 Pro framerate issues

★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone 11 Pro
OS Version 13.3
Ally Code: 926533846
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Often
Summarize your bug: When playing in battle, squad arena, territory battles or ships, the game is lagging and the performance is very bad, i change my phone from xs to 11 pro and on the iphone xs there where no problems, and game was always smooth, but on the newest apple iphone, this game is unplayable and frustrating, please check this.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Run the game on a new iPhone 11 Pro with 13.3 iOS.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Poland

Message 13 of 63 (1,237 Views)

★★★ Novice

i have iPhone 11 Pro, and have the same problem. The game is lagging when characters are attacking.. its very annoying and unplayable bcs fps are dropping from stable 30 to maybe 10 or 15 on every attack...

Message 14 of 63 (1,263 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

The fact that this hasn't been addressed is incredible.  The performance on the iPhone 11 is quite frankly shocking, and it's the fastest hardware available on a phone, playing an extremely basic low-poly game.

I primarily play the game on my iPad Pro, so thankfully I don't have to suffer with this all the time, but when I DO play on my iPhone, I'm reminded just how awful it is.

Message 15 of 63 (1,252 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yeah, i play on the bluestacks bcs i cant play smooth on my new phone. Its an absurd that this game cant run in stable fps. I hope they will resolve this fast. 

Message 16 of 63 (1,235 Views)

★★ Novice

I got the same issues. 

i even did a clean setup. The lag got even worse. 

I got an iPhone 11 promax, all latest updates and had no other apps installed and a lot of Features deactivated, that could cause a cpu useage.

device got Hot, framerate dropped till 0. iPhone SE, iPhone XR and iPad Pro did. Not Show and Problems.

my Motivation to stay at swgoh Drops any second and is close to Zero

Message 17 of 63 (1,213 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Everyone please open a case with them so they know how widespread this is. They have not been responsive recently to my inquiry, but the more eyes they have on this, the more likely they are to fix it. I’ll update again after I contact them
Message 18 of 63 (1,199 Views)

iphone 11 Performance Issue

★ Novice

I’ve had this problem for sometime. Since ‘upgrading’’ to the iphone 11 the game is very sluggish during battles to the point that it’s unplayable. Is this going to be fixed any time soon?

Message 19 of 63 (1,165 Views)

Re: iphone 11 Performance Issue

★★★ Newbie

I have noticed this as well, iPhone 11 fully updated, the battle scenes are very laggy since last update.  Even before then the performance seemed more sluggish than my previous iPhone 7, which one would not think would be the case...

Message 20 of 63 (1,104 Views)