iOS store update

by Acidburn_42

Original Post

Accepted Solution

iOS store update

★★★ Novice

I have an iPhone XS Max and After today’s update from the iOS store the arena rankings listing is showing them all jumbled up again just like they were when this phone first came out. Help please because it’s very annoying 

Message 1 of 4 (689 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: iOS store update

Community Manager

If you've performed these troubleshooting steps and the issue hasn't been fixed, it's likely a Bug. I took a look and spotted this Bug Report. The opening post sounds a lot like what you've described in this thread. Could you select the 'MeToo' button and subscribe to that thread so you can recieve notifications for any thread updates on the Bug?

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (555 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @Acidburn_42, are you still having this issue with the arena rank listings?

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 4 (609 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yes still having the same issues where it only shows the odd numbered arena rankings on an iPhone XS Max. Apparently many others are having the same issue if You look in the bugs forum

Message 3 of 4 (575 Views)

Community Manager

If you've performed these troubleshooting steps and the issue hasn't been fixed, it's likely a Bug. I took a look and spotted this Bug Report. The opening post sounds a lot like what you've described in this thread. Could you select the 'MeToo' button and subscribe to that thread so you can recieve notifications for any thread updates on the Bug?

Message 4 of 4 (556 Views)