Re: iOS 13 releases next week. Millions of devices about to suffer graphics bug.

by EA_Grasshopper

Original Post

iOS 13 releases next week. Millions of devices about to suffer graphics bug.

★★★★ Novice

Any update on a fix for this, or, should we continue to assume rivals has been fully abandoned

Message 1 of 8 (1,006 Views)

Re: iOS 13 releases next week. Millions of devices about to suffer graphics bug.

@Roadblocked01 I reported it months ago. I don’t think they will do anything about it.
Message 2 of 8 (976 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hey @Roadblocked01 I've reached out to the team to see about getting an update on this issue. If I hear anything I'll let you know!

Message 3 of 8 (956 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Grasshopper Daaaaaaaamn how hard have you abandoned this good game
Message 4 of 8 (931 Views)

★★ Novice

I can confirm this issue is present on iPhone 11.

But I updated iPhone X to iOS 13 and that seems ok... I wonder if it would be ok in the iPhone 11 Pro as that also has OLED screen.

What’s the latest?

Message 5 of 8 (866 Views)

★★ Novice

Updated my Xs max to iOS 13 I now experience extremely poor performance...

Message 6 of 8 (858 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Well? 

Message 7 of 8 (841 Views)

★★ Guide

Alright, I have the same issue on iPadOS 13.1.

Message 8 of 8 (763 Views)