i was bann

by tollemen

Original Post

Accepted Solution

i was bann

★★★ Newbie

I was banned from apes legends for 'cheating', which was sooooo wrong!
I sent u guys three emails, no one answered
I twitted you, no one answered
what else can i do?
is there a telephone number or sth?

Message 1 of 2 (232 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: i was bann

Hey there!

Welcome to Answer HQ! Standard smile
You should have received an e-mail regarding the ban.

Just to make sure you contacted the right team, I'll provide all information down below.

If you feel your account was flagged as a false positive, you best reach out to the Terms of Service team.
This can be done via e-mail, more information about this in the link down below.

Click here to reach out to the Terms of Service team.

They try to reply within 5 business days but it could take a bit longer due to the increased safety measures being put in place.
Just keep an eye on your mailbox and also check your spam and promotion folders as sometimes these emails can get routed over there.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (182 Views)

All Replies

Re: i was bann

Hey there!

Welcome to Answer HQ! Standard smile
You should have received an e-mail regarding the ban.

Just to make sure you contacted the right team, I'll provide all information down below.

If you feel your account was flagged as a false positive, you best reach out to the Terms of Service team.
This can be done via e-mail, more information about this in the link down below.

Click here to reach out to the Terms of Service team.

They try to reply within 5 business days but it could take a bit longer due to the increased safety measures being put in place.
Just keep an eye on your mailbox and also check your spam and promotion folders as sometimes these emails can get routed over there.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 2 of 2 (183 Views)