i want my bullets go to where i aim at ,any help?

by poom-balthe

Original Post

★★ Guide

For example: the enemy is 20 meters away from me. I use wingman to aim. I aimed at the enemy very accurately. I shot while I was moving. It seems that my bullet has a big delay. The place where the bullet arrived is not where I aimed. What can I do to solve this problem

Message 3 of 10 (960 Views)

★★ Guide

For example: the enemy is 20 meters away from me. I use wingman to aim. I aimed at the enemy very accurately. I shot while I was moving. It seems that my bullet has a great delay. The place where the bullet arrived is not where I aimed. What can I do to solve this problem

Message 1 of 10 (1,029 Views)

Re: i want my bullets go to where i aim at ,any help?

[ Edited ]

Yeah, I pretty much have the same. I'm not sure if it's my network, although it's showing me a ping of 28ms. Sometimes I can hug enemies and not hit them once. But of course, the other way around, I soak up every bullet and seemingly die in 3 shots despite having full armor and health.

I found that shooting a little bit behind the enemy makes bullets hit a little more (?) although correct me if I'm wrong with that.

Message 2 of 10 (1,020 Views)

★★ Pro
@poom-balthe hope the legend your shooting at doesnt have low profile
Message 4 of 10 (1,017 Views)

★★ Guide

profile doesnt change after season 2  for me aim at pathfinder or wraith it is the same no difference

I mean, the bullets path are not right , didnt go to the aim point

Message 5 of 10 (991 Views)

★★ Guide
@poom-balthe Wingman has a pretty slow muzzle velocity, which is comparable to a slingshot. So you need to lead the target, although it is only 20 meters away.
Message 6 of 10 (936 Views)

★★ Pro
@poom-balthe i play on console with aim assist and firing at legends with lowprofile is like they have a little ads force field, just the perk or servers
Message 7 of 10 (954 Views)

Hero
@poom-balthe I honestly think something is off on wingman im having same exact problem. I aim at them dead on them shoot and goes through them. Something screwed up hit boxes i think.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 8 of 10 (950 Views)

★★ Guide

but i can hit where i want , where i aimed at on season 3

Message 9 of 10 (912 Views)

★★ Pro
@poom-balthe Idkk then the only thing i can think of is thhe system overide skin (double bypass), it has an extra bit of iron site maybe its moved the crosshair a little
Message 10 of 10 (901 Views)