by tgxlegend5730

Original Post

Accepted Solution

i link my xbox account to ea play and still can't play on the linked account

★★★ Newbie

I linked my account to ea play and I still cant play on the linked account

Message 1 of 19 (9,032 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: i link my xbox account to ea play and still can't play on the linked account

Community Manager

Hey there, @tgxlegend5730 

I'm not seeing an EA Play subscription on the account you're posting with. Did you happen to purchase the subscription on a different account?

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 19 (8,986 Views)

All Replies

Re: i link my xbox account to ea play and still can't play on the linked account

Community Manager

Hey there, @tgxlegend5730 

I'm not seeing an EA Play subscription on the account you're posting with. Did you happen to purchase the subscription on a different account?

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 19 (8,987 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Pay why? I have to go online to play need for speed there's no sub needed or too be payed, tryed linking for over an hour my tag Yorkshirepud666

change my pw like I was ordered, I can log in online but I can't log in with the game to play it puts up a pic saying scan, I have I can get into the account here..... Help??

Message 3 of 19 (8,240 Views)

Community Manager

Hi there, @88c5af810620162d 

Can you give me some more details on what exactly is happening?

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 19 (7,973 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Aljo I am also experiencing the same problem, I have logged in to my already pre existing ea account, and it will not let me play Fifa 23 on the web app. I have actually been on it already so the login is correct however I can no longer get into the app. Instead it comes up with a screen saying "Getting Started" it proceeds to say "It Looks like your ea account doesn't have a fifa 23 club, before we keep going make sure your logged in with the right account (I have) in order to us the Fifa webapp. you will need to create a FUT 23 club on your console or pc". So, I am logged in to the right account, I have actually gotten into the webapp but I closed the tab and now it will not work. Not to sure what to do now. And judging by the time that it takes for someone to reply to this it will probably have screwed up more knowing ea.
Message 5 of 19 (7,824 Views)

Community Manager

@SnypR2 

Make sure you hit the button in the app on the upper right for selecting the correct profile. I believe it may default to PlayStation. Since you're on Xbox, you need to make sure Xbox is selected.

Aljo.png
Message 6 of 19 (7,800 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i switched to Pc this year knowing its fully cross platform problem is i played fifa 22 and have my bonus packs for PC and i can not log into my PC web app it keeps logging into my Xbox one how do i fix this without removing my xbox data to 

Message 7 of 19 (7,663 Views)

Community Manager

@iQz1 

It looks like your PC club was created after August 1 so it wouldn't have access to the app.

Aljo.png
Message 8 of 19 (7,648 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having same problem. How to fix it?

Message 9 of 19 (4,599 Views)

Community Manager

@M86517 

Can you give me some more details? What exactly is happening? Thank you.

Aljo.png
Message 10 of 19 (4,301 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help