Re: i have not receive something but i pay ¥40 in apple store

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

i have not receive something but i pay ¥40 in apple store

★★★ Newbie

sorry my English is poor。i used Chinese write an email to the hksupport。but no feedback。my account haven't  any buy record,not receive anything。apple store charging me ¥40 CNY

Message 1 of 2 (561 Views)
Highlighted

Re: i have not receive something but i pay ¥40 in apple store

Community Manager

Hi @chunchun0908

Thanks for adding the screenshots. Unfortunately I can't review those as I am not fluent in the language they are shared in. 

However, if you're missing items you've paid for, please get in touch with our support team to look into that for you. 

1. Click on this link: https://help.ea.com/contact-us/ and create a new case
  2. Choose the follow categories: 
    1. What can we help you with? The Sims Mobile
    2. What platform are you playing on?* Click the phone you're on e.g. iPhone, Tablet, Android, etc
    3. Select topic* Missing content
    4. Select issue* Never received content
    5. What is your Player ID? Enter in your player id into the text box. Read our steps here to learn how to find your Player ID
    6. Click the Blue Button 'Select contact option
  3. If chat/email, add more information and send. If phone, the context can be shared over the phone conversation. 

Thanks, 

EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (479 Views)