Re: i have linked a wrong prime gaming to my ea account

by EA_Illium

Original Post

Accepted Solution

i have linked a wrong prime gaming to my ea account

★ Novice

Hello dear supporters
I have some issues . I linked a wrong prime email to my EA account so now i'm facing problems for taking prime gaming loots .

I read so many questions and answers and all i understood was mostly they were saying go to connection part and then unlink amazon but my problem is there is no amazon icon there
Appreciate it a lot if u could help me because this is my favorite game and i don't wanna lose these items in it
i waited for 6 months so i can change it but still i can't
Thanks a lot

Message 1 of 3 (1,201 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @rndforever

If you are running into issues with linking or unlinking other accounts to your EA Account, I would recommend checking out our help article below. In order to link/unlink a connected account, you will need to be able to login into your EA Account Portal and can see the connected accounts under the "connections" tab. 

Please be aware there are permanent changes that occur when you link or unlink an account, which is further described in the links below.  

Cheers!  

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (1,142 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @rndforever

If you are running into issues with linking or unlinking other accounts to your EA Account, I would recommend checking out our help article below. In order to link/unlink a connected account, you will need to be able to login into your EA Account Portal and can see the connected accounts under the "connections" tab. 

Please be aware there are permanent changes that occur when you link or unlink an account, which is further described in the links below.  

Cheers!  

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 3 (1,143 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It's absurd that once a prime account is linked Eben if it's unlinked you could never connect another Amazon account. I freaking linked mine when I lived at home! The Amazon Prime account was my moms. Now I'm a big boy, bought my own house and no longer have moms Prime. I have my own. According to EA too bad. Wtf? I can't link my Prime however my Xbox and PS gamertags have been the same. Hey EA people get new accounts it happens. Should just stop playing EA games all together.

Message 3 of 3 (933 Views)